Monday, October 5, 2020

Fatigue and Pain

For over a year now I've been dealing with fatigue so bad that even if I went to be at 10pm and get eight hours of sleep, I'd still wake up tired and feeling like I sleep on a brick floor. I am 39 years old. Still young. I shouldn't be feeling like I'm a old lady struggling to get out of bed everyday yet I do. I feel like this past year its gotten worse. I was working so hard on losing weight. Worked out 5 days a week doing walking videos and other cardio. Cause I am 5'4" wearing a size 14. I have been trying to do what I can to lose the tummy. But then came the pain and the fatigue and I stopped doing the workouts. I didn't have the energy to push myself to do them anymore. So I started walking 2-3 miles with my daughter in the evenings with my daughter around our little city. We would walk multiple times a week and it felt great. I felt I was doing good at least for a little while. I would get energy and back into a routine and then my feet would hurt. Then my wrist started bothering me so much I started to wear a brace. I would have stomach issues so bad that I didn't want to eat. Or I would eat but feel full too quickly. Even now I don't eat a lot because I don't want the stomach issues that comes along with it. 

I have been dealing with fatigue so bad that when I sit in my chair I doze off. I'll wake up with a little boost of energy and then its gone. There are days where I feel okay and then I have days like today where I feel like my whole body hates me. Today I feel like if I move around too much its gonna kick my ass. But I get up and I walk around. Even went outside to get some fresh air. Don't know what's going on with me and I might have to give in and see a doctor. Its sad isn't it? When we get older we don't want to go to the doctor. Growing up isn't what its cracked up to be. 

1 comment:

  1. All my life I've never seen anything that works as fast as the Dr.Okosodo spell. I am from New Jersey and my name is Angela after contacting Dr.Okosodo so I started to believe the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover abandoned me, he swore never to return to me, but thank God, through Dr. Okosodo's help, I have my lover back to me within 48 hours and I also want other people who are with the heart. party get in touch with Dr. Okosodo through these details below which are via email: ( Drokosodo647@gmail.com ) or via ( Whatsapp at +2349050443678 ), then you can see the wonders of Dr.Okosodo

    ReplyDelete

No housing help for a disabled Vet

Unless you’re a veteran who can afford a house in the hundreds of thousands. Or you can get a free house if you’re a disabled combat veteran...